2008年全運第一屆陳氏38式太極拳女子組第一名(林麗雲老師)

2015年3月3日 星期二

My experience with Yuen Quan Chen style Taichi(An Gunnar)

My experience with Yuen Quan Chen style Taichi

雲觀學苑  安古那(陳政德校譯,林麗雲老師二校)

Since arriving to Asia 15 years ago I have ever wanted to learn Tai Chi. But in the past years I was too busy to find the required peace and time … Then coming to Taiwan in 2013 I knew this was a
great chance to learn this ancient Taoist martial art.
I found Yuen Quan with the help of my wife via her friend’s husband, who had joined Master Lin’s Tuesday evening class. Master Lin told us that for learning Taichi on professional basis it would be better to join her Taichi organization ‘Yuen Quan’, practicing everyday 6-9am in Chung Chin University.
Yeah, and that’s how I came to Yuen Quan. My first day was after Chinese New Year in Feb’14 and since then I joined (almost) every day.
The beginning was quite tough, although I enjoyed it from the 1st day. Yuen Quan members welcomed me warmheartedly and to my surprise they told me to practice in 1st row to learn faster. First I felt strange as beginner surrounded by Taichi professionals. But soon I felt comfortable and realized that practicing Taichi together was fun.
Doing the Chan Se Tsing practice my foot soles started burning, and too intensive practice of Form 38 resulted my knee joints to hurting a lot. Eventually it took about ten months until these problems finally receded. Now I feel standing with both feet strongly connected to the ground. I also managed to release any muscle tension in the feet & ankles, so that I can stand fully relaxed. That should be the right setup for proper chi passage from the ground through the feet.
Another experience are the movements of Forms 38 and Lau Jia Yi Lu: In the beginning it was hard to remember so many details in precision; to me it very much felt like unnatural movements! But over time this experience changed substantially to very comfortable. I have started practicing these forms frequently to further familiarize myself according to the saying: “after repeated a thousand times won’t forget it anymore”
I have been told that after practicing Taichi movements correctly for a period of time, Chi could be felt directly and addressed to some parts of the body. Until now I haven’t experienced such, but looking forward to happen such.
I got to know many interesting people in Yuen Quan: starting from our dear master Lin, as a role model for high standards in Taichi, as a strong leader every day, with never-ending energies. I would have many questions to Master Lin, but unfortunately my Mandarin language talent too low. So sorry!
I’m further thankful to other senior members, who translated master’s teachings for me and kindly helped to correct mistakes in Taichi movements.
In general Yuen Quan members appear to me as very kind people with a common traditional mindset and a goal to perform Taichi arts together.
Wherever I will go after this time in Taiwan, I will never forget Yuen Quan’s hospitability and will be always glad to return on vacations back to Taichung.


An Gunnar

我在雲觀太極                             雲觀學苑  安古那   
                                                                          (陳政德校譯,林麗雲老師二校)


從我15年前從歐洲到亞洲工作開始,在我心裡一直對學習太極拳有很大的興趣。但是過去的這些年,我實在太忙太累,一直無法空出時間跟找到必需的心靈平靜契機來學習太極拳。
因緣際會我在2013年搬到台灣,我就知道心裡這顆太極的種子已經發芽,學習這樣古老道家武術的絕佳機緣已經成熟。
我的太太幫助我找尋太極師。透過一位朋友,我們得知林師在台中教育大學有晚上課程,我馬上約好時間前往觀摩。當天課後,林師告訴我,要能真正學好太極拳必須每天持續精進,並從基本功開始學起,所以建議我每天早上到中興大學參加晨練。
2014年農曆新年後的第一天,我開始加入雲觀,並且盡我所能每天參加練習。開始學習的時候非常困難,但是從第一天開始我每天都非常樂在其中。
雲觀的會員師兄姐都非常熱烈的歡迎我,更讓我訝異的是大家都讓出最前排的位置,方便我觀摩學習。
一開始我感覺非常的不習慣被眾多功力高深的師兄姐圍繞,但是很快的我開始感到舒適安心,並體會到一起學習太極是多麼的快樂。一直到今天每天早晨的太極團練,對我仍然是一個很大的激勵動機,尤其是當我體會到已經可以慢慢跟上師兄姐的腳步。
剛開始練習纏絲勁時,我的後腳跟已經開始灼熱,加上我長時間的過度練習38式也讓我的膝蓋疼痛不已,大概過了10個月這些問題才慢慢減輕。現在的我清楚感受到我身體徹底的轉變。現在當我站著,我的雙腳強烈的感覺到和地面連結。我也慢慢學到如何放鬆我的腳和踝關節,讓我能更放鬆的站立著,這應該就是一種正確的站立姿態,讓地氣可以經由足部通達全身。連我的中醫師也告訴我,我的脈相跟臟腑能量也的確大幅的活躍。
其他從38式和老架一路感受到的經驗是:在一開始學習的時候,我覺得非常困難去記住這麼多招式和各項細節。對我而言,好像這些手勢都是那麼的不自然,不協調。但是在不斷的反覆練習之後,身體的改變在不知不覺中慢慢發生,跟隨氣的發動流轉,手自然而然的會跟著活動,所有的姿態都變的自然又舒適。
有一句俗話說,當反覆練習過上千次後,身體就再也不會忘記。因此,我開始更加頻繁的練習,讓身體能夠熟悉各項動作。
太極書中所說,當正確練習太極拳法經過一段時日之後,氣會直接在身體的特殊對應點上發動感受,至今我尚未有這樣的體驗,我很期待在不久的將來,能夠體會到這樣的能量。
在雲觀太極我認識很多有趣的人。林師是我們最親愛的導師,也是我們最高的太極導師跟精神典範,林師有著永不耗竭的熱誠和精力,不厭其煩的每天重新教授各項太極細節。
對於其他師兄姐我同樣心懷感激,總是每天無怨無悔的幫我翻譯林師的教導,並且不斷的協助我改正很多太極的錯誤。
所有雲觀的學長姐都對我非常的熱誠,大家有共同的目標一起學好太極。
不管我以後離開台灣去到任何地方,我永遠不會忘記雲觀太極給我這樣的溫暖,我也永遠會願意在以後任何有空閒的假期再度回到台中雲觀。(作者為奧地利人、外商公司CO執行長)

沒有留言:

張貼留言

留言版